The importance of a professional image for a successful interview cannot be over-stated. The primary focus of our mission at Success In Style is to help our clients achieve this professional image and increase their confidence going into an important interview.
In addition to coaching on interview etiquette, personal shopping guidance, and selecting figure friendly garments, clients will be provided with:
- Multiple suits, based on availability
- Shirts or blouses
- Coordinating shoes
- Interview appropriate accessories, including scarves, jewelry and handbags
- Required undergarments and hosiery
- Make-up, wigs
- Referral to a dental assistance program to restore a damaged smile.(Only available to female clients.)
- Seasonal Outerwear
- 5-7 Items from our retail shops to begin business casual wardrobe
Our inventory is dependent on the generous donations of our supporters. On occasion we will have limited inventory in some sizes and styles of clothing if donations and donation processing are low.
Clients must arrive on-time and properly groomed.
Please make child care arrangements beforehand. Exceptions may be made for small infants.
Men and women wishing to set up an appointment need to request a referral from their case worker, pastor, or job coach. For more information on referring agencies, see our referrals page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, we can no longer take walk-in appointments.
Organizations requesting referral forms and our most current procedures should inquire at email@example.com